Our facilities cater to each facet of forensic practitioner education, from classrooms to laboratories to mock crime scenes, and can be configured to simulate a variety of settings for those fighting for justice.
We provide extensive facilities specially designed to facilitate hands-on, scenario-based training. Click each link below for a virtual tour:
- Off-campus classrooms, each equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi and can be supplied with laptop computers
- Training warehouse with scenario rooms for real-world practice
- Terrorist hideout scenario
- Residential crime scene
- A mobile firing range is on site for live-fire testing of weapons and analysis of projectile patterning
- The Rapid DNA Center of Excellence training laboratories