The Advisory Board enhances communication between the Institute, the law enforcement community and other forensic science centers concerning:
- The need for university courses, training programs
- The need for research to clarify difficult forensic science or law enforcement problems.
- Experts available to assist the forensic science and law enforcement community.
- Opportunities for extramural support for research programs.
- Opportunities for collaboration between forensic science research groups around the world.
- John M. Allison Sr. Solutions Development Corporation
- Dr. Diane Boland Director, Miami-Dade Medical Examiner, Toxicology Laboratory
- James J. Cali, CPA Bi-State Development Agency dba METRO
- Brad Campbell Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory
- Cristian Carranza Administrative Director Office Innovation and Accountability, MDCPS
- John W. Ives President, Eagle 32 Innovative Solutions, LLC
- Craig Johnson President
&CEO, Field Forensics Inc., Largo FL
- Jarrett Kolthoff President & CEO, SpearTip
- Michael S. McCampbell Managing Director, Center for Innovative Public Policies, Inc.
- Mitchell R. Morrissey District Attorney of Denver (Ret.)
- Layda Nasr Principal, Law Enforcement Memorial High School, Miami-Dade County Public School
- Claudine Carter-Pereira Director, Broward Sherriff's Office Forensic Laboratory
- Stephanie Stoiloff Senior Bureau Commander, Miami-Dade Police Forensic Lab
- Anthony J. Tambasco Director, Mansfield Police Forensic Science Laboratory, Mansfield, OH
- Agnes Winokur Associate Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory
- Tate Yeatman Director, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office